Okay. So, I'm in Budapest, and I like it so far, but I'm gross and don't have my luggage. So.. dirty pants to wear all the time. But, for the good things, It's beautiful here and people are nice and speak English. And when they're not speaking English, they're speaking Hungarian (obviously) or Russian.. and I understand the Russian tourists better than the people working, and although I clearly don't speak Hungarian, I like it. It's impossible to describe, and thusly nice.
Sad fact is, I'm already lonely. Everyone is paired up with their friends or their families. Also, I keep thinking how much I wish people could see what I'm seeing.. or at least that when I got home I could tell them about it. But well, I guess that's what this is for, but at this point I'm too tired to be effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment